Army MFT Day 7/10 consisted of starting in the lab and going through the proper Squat movement.
- Stand with your feet slightly wider than your hips.
- Your toes should be pointed slightly outward – about 5 to 20 degrees outward (the wider your stance, the more you’ll want to rotate your feet outward).
- Look straight ahead and pick a spot on the wall in front of you.
- Look at this spot the entire time you squat, not looking down at the floor or up at the ceiling.
Anaerobic / Lactic Threshold - This threshold is the point in your endurance activity between a maintainable pace and one that is becoming gradually harder.
- The point where your body starts to produce more lactate (lactic acid) than it is able to use to produce more ATP
- It can be measured in BPM and/or pace.
- There are different ways of finding out your anaerobic/lactic threshold through either field testing or clinical testing.
The journey of bodybuilding and strength might seem very fancy and complicated. But having a foundation of the right food items and fundamental principles, your body will respond accordingly in positive ways.
When it comes to food items that aid bodybuilding, there are a handful of staples. The top five of them are oatmeal, eggs, sweet potatoes, grilled chicken, and salmon. Show yourself some love and add these food items to your weekly nutrition. To learn more, kindly scroll down and keep reading.
Top 5 Foods that...